We are a modern medium-size Accounting and Consulting Services firm that focuses on Assurance & Advisory, Governance Risk & Compliance, Technology Risk and Forensic and Investigation Services.
- Formal Education: CA (SA)
- Registered with IRBA
- Internal and External Audit experience (Imperative)
- Must have knowledge about IFRS, GRAP, PFMA, MFMA
- Must have knowledge of Accounting and Auditing legislation and standards or principles
- Business development experience (advantageous)
- Innovative in Preparing Presentations skills
- Experience: Relevant Public and Private sector audit/consulting experience post articles with Management experience
Professional and Personal Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of standards, procedures, and general auditing policies
- Possess great interest in working with different people
- Strong ability to supervise and train employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling of work assignments
- Effective and explicit communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to analyze and solve problems relating to auditing and related disciplines
- Ability to foster a friendly work environment for team members
- Deep knowledge of the processes of the courts and legal documentation
- Strong knowledge in the area of financial record keeping procedures, laws, and regulations
- Exceptional ability to motivate, persuade, and influence others
- Ability to analyze data and give correct interpretations
- Computer skills: possess knowledge of Microsoft Suites, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; and also proficiency in the use of audit and accounting software
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, which relates to the prioritizing of workloads and showing a great level of resilience and calmness even when under pressure
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity to be able to adhere to regulations and its total compliance
- Strong ability to take initiatives and make sound decisions.
- Support the firm partners in the day-to-day activities.
- Develop and implement business development initiatives.
- Support the firm’s partners with business development initiatives.
- Project management audit assignments.
- Build and maintain good client relations.
- Extensive interaction with clients including travelling at short notice.
- Supervise, mentor and coach junior employees.
- Coordinate communication with audit client through audit progress meeting.
- Conducting all aspects of the duties at a high-level including planning, execution and reporting.
- Monitor costs against budget.
- Utilization and development of staff.
- Ensure compliance to firms’ policies.
- Assist with tender preparations.
- Develop relationship with key targets.
EMAIL REFERENCE / SUBJECT: REGIONAL AUDIT MANAGER CA(SA) – NORTHWEST
For questions and queries, please make use the above-mentioned email address.
ADDRESS: 67 Brink Street, Unit 10, @Office Building, Rustenburg, 0300
Candidates preferably be based in Rustenburg.