Business Development Manager
Rakoma and Associates Inc. is looking for a Business Developer to join our team! We are seeking an energetic individual to promote our service offerings and identify potential clients. In this role, you will be assisting in increasing/expanding our current client database. You will need extensive knowledge of marketing and the ability to identify new business leads.
The focus will be on the following services offered by our firm:
• External Audit;
• Internal Audit;
• IT Audit and
Candidates preferably be based in Johannesburg.
Must be willing to travel nationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Development.
- Marketing experience will be an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients.
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Generating new business leads for the service lines.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Promoting our brand at major industry-related events.
- Coordinating and Implementation of PR and marketing strategies.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Analysing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Manage all Social Media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Creating relevant content for social media and website.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to the executives.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Conducting extensive market research and reports for the service line leaders.
You acknowledge that you know and understand that the job description that will be provided to you is therefore not exhausted in content or requirement, and that you will be required to perform other duties not listed in the job description, but which fall reasonably within the ambit of the job description or reasonably within the area of responsibility of the appointed post, when required to do so.
The fact that the required is not listed in the job description may not be construed ground for a refusal to execute the required function.
EMAIL REFERENCE / SUBJECT: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
For questions and queries, please make use the above-mentioned email address.
ADDRESS: Willow Wood Office Park Block D, Cnr 3rd Ave &, Cedar Road Johannesburg, 2021