Our Technology Risk Services Department invites suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the position of IT Auditor.
Candidates preferably be based in Johannesburg.
Must be willing to travel nationally.
- BSc Computer Science
- BCom Informatics
- BCom Honours IT / IS or related.
- BCom Accounting with Honours
- CISA qualification preferable.
- At least 4+ years’ experience in a similar environment.
- At least 3 years IT Audit experience (delivery and managerial / senior consultant experience)
- Knowledge of IT and business processes.
- Good report writing skills.
- General IT audit / review skills.
- Business process/controls re-engineering skills.
- Technical understanding of technology platforms, operating systems, system development life cycle, change management, information security and databases.
- Relationships with IT Managers, CIOs, CFOs and / or CAEs, that is relationships with the decision makers related to IT.
- Knowledge of UNIX, Windows, AS/400, Client Server, Web Services, Internet, Intranet, Firewalls, Routers, Sybase, SAP, JD Edwards, ERP, Oracle, SQL, LAN’S, WAN’S, Remote Access Systems, Systems Development, IT control frameworks, database management systems, SDLC, general it controls, application controls, information security, COBIT, COSO and SOX 404 requirements relating to IT systems and processes.
- Data Analytics.
- Working with TeamMate and ACL etc.
You acknowledge that you know and understand that the job description that will be provided to you is therefore not exhausted in content or requirement, and that you will be required to perform other duties not listed in the job description, but which fall reasonably within the ambit of the job description or reasonably within the area of responsibility of the appointed post, when required to do so.
The fact that the required is not listed in the job description may not be construed ground for a refusal to execute the required function.
EMAIL REFERENCE / SUBJECT: IT AUDITOR – GAUTENG
Ensure that the correct reference is used when applying for this position.
Applications sent after the closing will not be considered.
For questions and queries, please make use the above-mentioned email address.
ADDRESS: Willow Wood Office Park Block D, Cnr 3rd Ave &, Cedar Road Johannesburg, 2021